Pre-order online until TUE Nov 16, 10pm
Pick up on WED Nov 17, 6-7:30pm
It’s hardly surprising the Tibet’s cold, windy plateau has evolved a hearty, warming cuisine perfect for winter weather. Join Tsewang & Lhundup of TC’s Tibetan Momo, for a taste of traditional Tibetan fare, made with local ingredients sourced from the Ontario farmers they work alongside at several of Toronto’s farmers’ markets.
Tibetan Lentil Soup (vegan)
Piping hot, hearty lentil broth with subtle curry spices
Kotey Momos 6pc per person
These momos feature an organic flour dough that is elegantly shaped by hand, then steamed and pan-fried for an extra special bit of golden crust!
Beef with local beef & onions –or– Vegetable with cabbage, carrots, spinach, leeks, potato & garlic
Served with Drang Tsal (tangy pickled cabbage salad), soy dipping sauce, and TC’s fabulous homemade hot sauce.
A traditional Tibetan New Year’s dish, symbolizing good luck and happiness in the year ahead; steamed rice with butter and a mixture of dried fruits
Tibetan Sweet Tea
Sweet black milk tea with ginger
Beef, Vegan, or 1/2+1/2
Tibetan Momo Dinner — $48 for 2 • $90 for 4
ORDERING FOR THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED. PICKUP IS WED 6-7:30PM
Frozen & Pantry Items
Frozen Momos – 18/20pc – $27
Organic Beef, Vegan, 1/2+1/2 Beef/Veg [18pc]
Chicken, Cheese & Spinach, Potato & Spinach, Organic Tofu & Spinach [20pc]
Spicy Vegan Kimchi 750mL -or- Drang Tsal (Pickled Cabbage) 750mL – $12.50
Chili Oil 250mL – $10
Momo Sauce 250mL – $7.50
- Tibetan Momo Dinner — Nov 17$48.00 – $90.00Tibetan Lentil Soup, Kotey Momos (Beef –or–Vegan) w/ Drang Tsal, Dre-Sil w/ Tibetan Sweet Tea
- Frozen Momos$27.00by TC Tibetan Momos Organic Beef, Vegan, 1/2+1/2 Beef/Veg [18pc] Chicken, Cheese & Spinach, Potato & Spinach, Organic Tofu & Spinach [20pc]
- Drang Tsal (Pickled Cabbage) – 750mL$12.50Organic cabbage, garlic, vinegar and fresh lemon.
- Spicy Vegan Kimchi – 750mL$12.50Naturally fermented organic cabbage, carrots, leeks, onions, garlic, ginger, chilies, flour, chili powder
- Chili Oil – 250mL$10.00Spicy and flavorful mixture of red chilli, garlic, Sichuan pepper, and sunflower oil.
- Momo Sauce – 250ml$7.50Fresh tomato, ginger, garlic, red chilli and coriander.
From a young age, Tsewang Chodon has enjoyed cooking a varied selection of delicious dishes and serving yummy food to her family and friends. Now TC is sharing traditional Tibetan/Himalayan cuisine by offering her own handmade MoMo sourced from local ingredients. TC has been selling her products at local farmers’ markets, the Evergreen Brickworks and at other local events under the banner of TC’s Tibetan Momo.