Pre-order online until MON Dec 21, 10pm
Pick up on TUE Dec 22, 6-7:30pm
Over the last decade, Marc Eber of Marc’s Mushrooms has become the premiere supplier of wild mushrooms, foraged ingredients and high-quality imported truffles to Toronto’s restaurant chefs. His sold-out Truffle Master Class last year was a welcome return to The Dep after many years, and an inspiration to revisit something we had first tried out many years ago: a special Holiday Mushroom Pop-Up where Marc will be selling fresh truffles and dried wild mushrooms to the public at wholesale prices, often more than 60% lower than you will find in retail shops – if you can find them at all!
Black “Perigord” truffles (Tuber melanosporum) | $2.50/g
How truffles will be sold for minimized-contact pickup:
- Whole truffles will be weighed and individually vacuum sealed
- The truffles range in weight from 10g-20g
- As cutting truffles shortens their shelf life, we will be selling only whole truffles
- Since it is impossible to predict how many of what size truffles will be in a shipment, we cannot guarantee the exact size/price of your truffles
- You will be asked what approximate size truffles you would like, and we will do the best to match what is available with your request
- We are asking for a $20 deposit for each truffle order, and you will pay the balance at the time of pickup by credit card or debit.
Dried Wild Mushrooms
Dried wild mushroom mix | 100g bag $15
(chanterelle, trumpet, boletus, porcini, etc.)
Dried Morels | 50g bag $25
ORDERING FOR THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED. PICKUP IS TUE 6-7:30PM