Learn a new skill, meet great people and eat something tasty.
The Depanneur is now offering a selection of live online cooking classes in collaboration with some of our favourite chefs
Online Cooking Classes FAQs
- All classes are live & interactive! Chefs accompany you throughout the entire process.
- Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Ask as many questions as you want! (your video is optional – cook in your PJs if you like!).
- Kids are welcome to join in.
- Attendees will be sent recipe/ingredient lists a minimum of 48hrs prior to the event, and you are responsible for purchasing your own ingredients prior to the class,
- Some classes may offer a supplemental ingredient kits which can be purchased directly from the instructors for pickup or delivery. Details will be posted in the description of the specific corresponding events.
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions.
- Classes require a minimum of 6 participants to be held.
- Class duration is approximate and may be longer or shorter by 10-15 minutes.
- Private or corporate classes also available: please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about details.
- Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- 48hrs prior to class, you will receive your private Zoom link via email in order to join
Tickets Sales & Cancelations
- Tickets available online for purchase up to 48 hrs prior to the class.
- Classes will be confirmed 48h before the scheduled time; at that time we will send any recipe/ingredient details and the Zoom link to the event.
- In the event that the class minimum is not met, and we are unable to host the class, we will offer you a full refund.
- Cancellation policy – if you need to cancel your ticket up to 48hrs prior to the event, we can issue you a credit towards any future purchase; no refunds or credits will be offered for cancellations less than 48hrs prior to the event.
- Tickets are transferable/giftable to other people, but tickets to classes are sold individually, meaning that one purchased registration is intended for one person/couple/computer to participate in the class.
- If you have a Depanneur gift certificate you can use it towards any of our virtual workshops.
- If a class offers a food box pick up or delivery, this will be arranged directly with the chef leading that class.
- Any questions regarding class, menu or ingredients please contact the instructors directly.
- Any inquiries/questions about tickets sales or cancellations, please mail us at email@example.com
If you’ve got a culinary skill you’d like to share, find out more about hosting a class at The Dep.