Learn a new skill, meet great people and eat something tasty.
The Depanneur is now offering a selection of live online cooking classes in collaboration with some of our favourite chefs
Online Cooking Classes FAQs
- All classes are live & interactive! Chefs accompany you throughout the entire process.
- Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Ask as many questions as you want! (your video is optional – cook in your PJs if you like!).
- Kids are welcome to join in.
- Attendees will be sent recipe/ingredient lists a minimum of 48hrs prior to the event, and you are responsible for purchasing your own ingredients prior to the class,
- Some classes may offer a supplemental ingredient kits which can be purchased directly from the instructors for pickup or delivery. Details will be posted in the description of the specific corresponding events.
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions.
- Classes require a minimum of 6 participants to be held.
- Class duration is approximate and may be longer or shorter by 10-15 minutes.
- Private or corporate classes also available: please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about details.
- Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- 48hrs prior to class, you will receive your private Zoom link via email in order to join
Tickets Sales & Cancelations
- Tickets available online for purchase up to 48 hrs prior to the class.
- Classes will be confirmed 48h before the scheduled time; at that time we will send any recipe/ingredient details and the Zoom link to the event.
- In the event that the class minimum is not met, and we are unable to host the class, we will offer you a full refund.
- Cancellation policy – if you need to cancel your ticket up to 48hrs prior to the event, we can issue you a credit towards any future purchase; no refunds or credits will be offered for cancellations less than 48hrs prior to the event.
- Tickets are transferable/giftable to other people, but tickets to classes are sold individually, meaning that one purchased registration is intended for one person/couple/computer to participate in the class.
- If you have a Depanneur gift certificate you can use it towards any of our virtual workshops.
- If a class offers a food box pick up or delivery, this will be arranged directly with the chef leading that class.
- Any questions regarding class, menu or ingredients please contact the instructors directly.
- Any inquiries/questions about tickets sales or cancellations, please mail us at email@example.com
If you’ve got a culinary skill you’d like to share, find out more about hosting a class at The Dep.
Upcoming Cooking Classes at The Dep
Upcoming Events › Workshops
Upcoming Events › Workshops
Register by FRI May 21 Maria Rozynska, founder of Just Be Cooking, is back with more easy, fun & fast Polish comfort food! Maria will walk you through the preparation of 3 quick, family-friendly Polish dishes she grew up with: Breaded Pork Chops (Kotlety Schabowy), Carrot & Apple Salad (Surówka z Marchewki i Jabłek), and Mashed Potatoes, (Tłuczone Ziemniaki). Along the way you'll learn the secrets to perfect mashed potatoes, why you should always score your pork chops, why marinating…
Register by SUN May 23 Pressure cooking, by its very nature, is a faster and healthier way to prepare foods. Nutrients are preserved at much higher rates than other, conventional cooking methods, flavours are intensified and, again, cooking time can be reduced by up to 70%. Throw in the fact that you are using less energy, wasting less water and how can you go wrong? Unfortunately, many of us have scary memories of our grandmother’s stove-top pressure cookers, hissing, spitting…
Register by THU May 27 With Spring in full bloom, and summer just around the corner, it’s time to get ready to eat fresh and vibrant again. Join Chef Doris Fin, for this fun, flavourful hands-on “cooking” class where you will learn to make delicious, healthy treats that celebrate the nutrition of fresh, raw ingredients. Known for her plant-based philosophy, Chef Doris will walk you through transforming familiar favourites into plant-based, vegan, gluten and refined sugar-free dishes that will energize…